Ragging which is a social evil can cause an ill effect on the student community. This may have a psychological and physical effect on a student. There is no Ragging at campus as the administration has taken several steps to flush ragging & indiscipline.
Actions to be taken on those students who indulge in ragging:
1. Every single incident of ragging a First Information Report (FIR) will be filed without exception by the institutional authorities with the local police authorities (Tikoni Baag Police Station, Bahraich-271801).
2. Depending upon the nature and the gravity of the offence as established the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be any one or any combination of the following:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending the classes.
- Suspension/Expulsion from the hostel.
- Rustication from the institution for period from 1 to 4 semesters/ months.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall report to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
Mr. Kishun Bir (Mob. 9918258738)
Dr. Smriti Verma (Mob. 9918817647)