Well-equipped furnished, computerized library with above 125000 books, reference books and National / International Journals well stacked. The size of library is about 105 ft. x 35 ft.
Our vision for the Central Library is to provide excellent resources and innovative services to encourage creativity, intellectual curiosity and to facilitate lifelong learning and research within our students.
The mission is to provide college students with the information they need to achieve their highest academic potential and help them to acquire research skills necessary for lifelong learning.
To support teaching faculty & administrative staff and to participate in interactive information to exchange within the wider library / educational community.
- Block 1 – U.G.Books Science Section
- Block 2 – U.G.Books Art Section
- Block 3 – Digital Library Room
- Block 4 – Librarian Cabin/Stocking
- Block 5- P.G.And Commerce Section
- Open Space (Bag counter)
- Circulation Counter
- Magazine Section
- News Paper Section
- Reading Hall/Journal/Encyclopedia
- Internet Network
- Monday –Saturday Opening Time 8.30 am. to 6 pm
- Monday –Saturday For Students 9 am to 5 pm
- Lunch Timing -1.30 pm to 2 pm
1- Books will be issued only for 15 days to student.
2- Renewal can be done at any time.
3- Books will have to be physically presented for as renewal.
4- Books will be renewed if there are no reservations.
5- For late return of books, books fine charges will be collected as per rules .
Total No. Of Books 102452
Total No. Of Journals 96
Total No. Of News Paper 10
Total No. Of Magazine 25
E-Resource Subscription NLIST-INFLIBNET
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Mishra, Asst. Prof.(Sanskrit)
1. Mr. Manish Agrawal (In-Charge)
2. Mr. Shyamsharan Verma
3. Mr. Premnath Arya
4. Mr. Subhash Chandra Singh
5. Miss. Pratima Gautam
6. Mr. Sayed Ahmad Khan
7. Smt. Renu Srivastava (Reading Room Staff)